Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I Splurged and Bought This

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ninety nine cents

    ae 1 b

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Cool

    Sweet!

    eBay?

    I need to start looking into some of those things once I get the comic runs starightened out!

    dammit just realized I am turning into a swag guy when I said I never would!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yep it was on ebay. I just happened to check and it was there with 14 minutes to go. I swore that I'd never ever start collecting 'swag' too, but someone here <font size="1">bonedust</font> has been a bad influence on me. [img]wink.gif[/img] I guess it's retribution for that sports fig obsession.

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Mine has been aspawnfan [img]wink.gif[/img]

    although I can say that I don't think I have started any his way, he just tells me about these things and I start looking into them......

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I scored both Spawn & Clown at a Spencers when I lived in Phoenix, think I paid $1.25 ea for mine.
    Nice little bit of SWAG there. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm lucky enough to have the spawn and the clown one. they're very cool little keychains.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Every one repeat after me

    SWAG IS GOOD

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    "SWAG IS GOOD"

    <font size="1">except for the wallet, then it is really really bad</font> [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member aspawnfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    472
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:


    <font size="1">except for the wallet, then it is really really bad</font> [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear that.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    swag is fun!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •